We are thrilled to announce that we more than doubled our application numbers compared to 2016! With a new record of 285 applications from around the world our selection committee has been heads down for several weeks reviewing applications!
From July 24th to July 29th, rvatech jam is hosting a week of community events that highlight Richmond's innovators, startups and tech pioneers! See the full program here.
If you want to catch up with Lighthouse Labs, our founders and Alumni, find us at these events:
- Thursday, July 27th, 8.00 - 9.30 a.m. Pancake & Capital Stack: How to Become an Investor
- Thursday, July 27th, 10.00 - 12.00 p.m. UZURV-UR-PITCH
- Thursday, July 27th, 12.30 - 2.00 p.m. Lunch Table: The Business of (Tech) Startups with Paul Singh
- Friday, July 28th, 10.00 - 11.00 a.m. Pitching to the Press
- Friday, July 28th, 3.00 - 6.00 p.m. TechXPO
LIGHTHOUSE SCHEDULE OF ACTIVITIES
- JULY 25 - Finalist Interviews
- JULY 27- Accepted Companies Announced
- AUGUST 23 - Program Begins
- NOVEMBER - Investor Road Show
- NOVEMBER - RVA Investor Demo Day
- NOVEMBER 17 - Program Ends
- Henry Ford Entrepreneurship Academy: Registrations are now open for the global Henry Ford Entrepreneurship Academy hosted by VCU from August 7th-9th.
- Entrepreneur Magazine: No One Can Match Silicon Valley, But Other Cities Benefit From Fostering Startups: How Richmond, Va. is building a great entrepreneurial ecosystem, and what other cities can learn.
UPCOMING COMMUNITY EVENTS
- JULY 18th - How to Attract, Convert and Retain Customers to Grow Your Business
- JULY 24th - 28th - rvatech week